rancilio

FS Eberlestock Phantom pack, dry earth, brand new, $325

FS Eberlestock Phantom sniper pack backpack. Its dry earth color. Brand new. The Phantom scabbard fits a rifle with big optics.

I finally bought a Phantom after waiting a month for the one that I had on backorder. A week later, my backordered Phantom arrived. And now one is up for sale. I am in Sierra Vista or Ft. Huachuca. I will ship it if you cover the cost.

http://www.eberlesto...om Backpack.htm

http://www.eberlesto...ategory_Code=TP

From Eberlestock... The Phantom pack is a mid-sized pack that is our own original design. It offers the ability to remove the bag and straps from the patented Backscabbard, which can then be combined with the top-cover to make a nice drag bag. The Phantom is a front-loader, with two rings of various-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, MOLLE racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers. It will carry two 3-liter hydration kits, mounted in side pockets, and/or two 2-liter bladders in sleeves between the side pockets and the main pack. Includes the pack and scabbard combination, removable butt-cover, and pull-out G1RC rain cover.

post-7261-0-21242900-1344355745_thumb.jpg

Interested in any trades? That's the pack I've been waiting but 400 was out of my price range at the moment

Interested in any trades? That's the pack I've been waiting but 400 was out of my price range at the moment

As far as trades, I am interested in a 250cc or so dual-sport motocycle and a S&W M&P 15-22PC. Other than those, I have everything that I need... I think. What do you have in mind?