Sign in to follow this  
NYAZHunter

A Hunters Help

All of my friends had received their tag for the hunt we drew and mine still had not arrived . My oldest stopped by the house the other night and came through the front door holding my tag with an attached business card. Seems our bankrupt USPS delivered to the wrong address and thankfully it was delivered to a hunter who dropped it off on my front door. I called him the next morning with many thanks and chatted about the hunt. Good stuff. Anybody else would have thrown it back into the mailbox stating wrong address and who knows where it would have ended up . A shout out to a fellow hunter.

• Like 1

Hunters are generally some of the best people out there. On the other hand, the USPS, like most government run organizations, is garbage. The sooner it goes bankrupt and gets privatized the better.

• Like 1

Great story. Glad you got your tag, and there are lots of great hunters out there.

My USPS story......had a small box from the post office, I packed it and was going to mail it. Post master informed me that if I went over and got a bigger box it would cost me less.

I get the bigger box, go outside, drop the smaller box in the bigger box. Tape it up, address it and saved myself 5 bucks.

That is government at its best. Bigger box, less money. Glad the postmaster let me know.

• Like 1

Just saw on the news that the USPS lost $57 million a day last quarter. The good news is that at this rate we hopefully won't have to deal with this terrible government agency much longer.

We have a subcontractor mail person, and he is the biggest idiot on the planet here in Chino Valley. He always gives me my neighbors mail and we are not even close to the same address. If you put your mail in the box, with the flag up, and go out to it in the evening you have new mail along with your mail that was suppose to go out. I have told him a hundred of times, and sometimes i feel like pulling him out of his car and beating his butt. I would never do it but a man can always wish.

i remember years ago I got a neighbors pink slip postcard in the mail. He was so mad he didn't get drawn. Just glad he didn't get mad at me.

Just saw on the news that the USPS lost $57 million a day last quarter. The good news is that at this rate we hopefully won't have to deal with this terrible government agency much longer.

No way will Hussein drop the post office. He would slap his mom in the face before firing a Gov't worker.