C.O.U.E.S.

Arizona Desert Bighorn mount for sale or trade...$450 obo

due to the recent law change. AZGFD tells me that i can sell the mount I won from them (sportsman's expo raffle) a few years ago LEGALLY...soo, why not..If I had taken it, this would not be an option...pm me offers or whatever you are tryin to part with...or, if any of you have any ideas on how I/WE could maximize the sale or trade of this mount, pm also...

history on this mount, as far as I know is...G&F acquired it somehow and it was put up for raffle as a fundraiser... scores around 167 and comes with a plaque and score sheet...

post-1414-0-82090100-1344470055_thumb.jpg

post-1414-0-26869100-1344470098_thumb.jpg

post-1414-0-46795500-1344470189_thumb.jpg

post-1414-0-18619900-1344470232_thumb.jpg

I wouldnt think of his as greedy period. Its something he won, its his right to sell it. Done deal.

Right on Max, I hope someone grabs that and puts it in their log cabin or something rustic!

What ever you get for it should be given to ARIZONA DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

OR YOU COULD DONATE IT TO THEM AND LET THEM SELL IT TO BENEFIT THE SHEEP!!!!!

THAT WAY WE DON't HAVE TO THINK OF YOU AS GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.

Really???? Greedy??? Pay for tickets, win something with the tickets you paid for, Give it to someone else so they can sell it and make money on it. Reminds me of OBAMA and his you didn't build that speech. JACK@rse.

• Like 1

Thanks, Obama.

What ever you get for it should be given to ARIZONA DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

OR YOU COULD DONATE IT TO THEM AND LET THEM SELL IT TO BENEFIT THE SHEEP!!!!!

THAT WAY WE DON't HAVE TO THINK OF YOU AS GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIce ram, should sell quick. Ask around at the local stores and themed restaurants

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WAY TOO EASY, AND A LITTLE DUMB TO BOOT> HOPE THAT GETS YOU ALL FIZZIN> YOU ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR YOUR NEW SAVIOR OBAMA BUT WILL NEVER ADMIT TO IT. MOST LIELY THE SAME BUNCH THAT SHOOT AT DEER AT 700 YARDS TOO. THIS HAS BEEN FUN.

BYE

Longtime......

at least you are consistent.....

with name calling (greedy and dumb).

If you feel so strongly about donating, why don't you buy the mount and then donate it yourself?

Mybarra,

Hope you make "bank" on the mount and then make more money off of that money!

• Like 1

Longtime...we are all entitled to an opinion; Mine.....you're an idiot.

Good luck with the sale mybarra.

lol....thx fellas ...max

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WAY TOO EASY, AND A LITTLE DUMB TO BOOT> HOPE THAT GETS YOU ALL FIZZIN> YOU ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR YOUR NEW SAVIOR OBAMA BUT WILL NEVER ADMIT TO IT. MOST LIELY THE SAME BUNCH THAT SHOOT AT DEER AT 700 YARDS TOO. THIS HAS BEEN FUN.

BYE

Funny thing is that us guys that shoot at 700 yards are far more prepared than most guys who shoot a deer at 200 yards. I know tons of guys that buy a gun shoot it 3 time at Ben Avery and go hunt. Most all the guys who shoot long range know their guns like the back of their hand. They spends hours upon hours practicing at long range and are far more capable of harvesting at 700 yards then most guys at 200. Its sad but very true. I reccomend not making comments like that espcially out of the blue. You can already see your comments are not favored here.....

ttt...I had a couple of great offers that I should not have passed on :wacko: ...anyways $450 obo. or trade for a handgun or ???....pm with offers or ?s