twigsnapper

Things your huntin buddies do that drive you nuts : )

I hope you're kidding- you just listed a hellogiggles article as a source. Thats 2 strikes in 2 posts... prepare to turn in your man card.

I hope you guys are kidding. Perspiration in the perineal area aerosolizes feces and bacteria to the skin all over that area. Even if you don't poop on your hands, they're still covered in 200 million bacteria per square inch after using the restroom.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/147771-4-gross-things-that-happen-when-you-dont-wash-your-hands

https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/health-fitness/really-need-wash-hands-pee/

Sooooo you're worried about the germs on your buddies hands...but you're sleeping in a hotel bed?... interesting

Jesus. I better start carrying hand sanitizer in my pack so i can use it every time i have to p!ss in the field. Would hate to lose a hunting partner over the deal

Post went 14 pages over the years, slowly building and enjoyable. Now its still enjoyable but adding pages because you dont wash your hands after taking a leak at a gate and grabbing your buddy a beer.

• Like 1

More fishing related....but when your co-angler drops a deuce in the livewell, washes her hands in the lake. Then goes into the cooler to grab a Coors. Gets me upset when she doesn't grab me one.

• Like 1

More fishing related....but when your co-angler drops a deuce in the livewell, washes her hands in the lake. Then goes into the cooler to grab a Coors. Gets me upset when she doesn't grab me one.

where did you pick up that gal? Sounds fun!! Trohyhntr is pry jealous of you now.
  • Like 2

Sooooo you're worried about the germs on your buddies hands...but you're sleeping in a hotel bed?... interesting

I love to camp but when we kill 15-20 deer and pronghorn on a short hunt we need all the space we can get for coolers. No room for tents, chairs, and the like.

• Like 1

:blink:

my hunting buddy is great but might be Gay....not that there is anything wrong with that

• Like 1

I helped some guys and when one tagged out he had no plan/game bags on getting back to camp. I like to glass and have gone out with guys that don’t have decent glass and like to walk. Or how about making plans for a hunt and he backs out for overtime=not dependable.

steve and rick. both dang near blind. disability blind. "that bull is 200yds over there right in the middle of the binos." both killed but i remember wanting to kill myself during the setup.

my son mike. when he was 17 he would take off running after a herd of cow elk with a pre-64m70. dammit mike they got 4 legs u only got 2!

lee

ps helped a jr hunter and his dad in 2010-no truck, no rifle, no binos, no knife, tennis shoes. killed lol.

• Like 1