rossislider

Honda EU2000i Companion Generator

My father purchased this generator about a year ago to use with his business. I have the regular version of the EU2000i so he bought the more expensive companion (with the 30 amp face) and the cable so he could borrow mine and connect them if he ever needed more power. Since buying it he has only ever run it once for a few minutes when we connected them together to test the parallel power. Since then it has sat in his garage in it’s camo cover. He has asked me to help him sell it since he is not getting the use out of it he expected to. This sell is for his generator only, not the set. I would love to buy it myself but don’t have the funds or really any need for both.

If you have ever used, seen, or heard one of these you know they are an awesome camping/hunting companion, especially if taking the wife and kids. Very portable, light, quit, and easy on the gas!

Asking $850 for the generator, parallel cable, and cover. I’ll get some picture of the actual unit up tomorrow after I have had a chance to go by his house. (The one shown is one I found online of two connected)

PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Sean

Update - I am at my dad's now checking it out. It started on the first pull and runs perfect. It even has some of the tags still on it. He was storing it next to some shop equipment and it got a couple of small cosmetic scuffs. I have a couple of guys already interested and am primarily posting these pictures for them. But feel free to inquire in case they don't take it.

Thanks

post-6408-0-86150400-1344651297_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-17521700-1344651254_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-84690200-1344651223_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-01897800-1344651378_thumb.jpg

I run this same set up on my 5'er and that is a great price....should sell fast.

Great price!

The best gen avail. I have his set up and love it!

I will buy the cover but I doubt he will have any trouble with this sale.

Hi All-

Thanks for your interest. As of now the generator is spoken for. I will meet the guy on Monday to show and finalize the sale. If he buys it I will remove the add. If you are interested in going on a back up list send me a PM.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi All-

Thanks for your interest. As of now the generator is spoken for. I will meet the guy on Monday to show and finalize the sale. If he buys it I will remove the add. If you are interested in going on a back up list send me a PM.

Thanks

I now have a wait list 5 deep. Thanks for all the interest and I will let you all know.