Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Free Havalon knives from Eastmans...

I went to subscribe and it turns out they want $25 for the subscription and $10 for shipping.

I can see how it might read that wy. The paper renewal offer I received is clear that it is 1yr of the journal plus shipping for the knife. And specifies both renewal and new subscription. I think this I a typcal Eastmans offer but in the past I've always seem various Primos calls as the freebie.

And yes it's $25 for the subscription plus $10 shipping for the knife. Still cheaper than retail for the knife and get the magazine to boot.

Renewed my subscription and paid $10 for the knife. Got it two days ago. Knife plus 12 extra blades. Already have one havalon knife but for that price, why not have a spare. Didn't know it came with spare blades. Was going to renew anyways. Great deal if you like the magizine.

Brent

The Havalon Tracer 22 is one of the best tools you can carry in your pack - along with extra blades. I've done elk, deer, javi and turkey with this knife. For elk, I like a big strong blade like the buck classic. Lots of rubber gloves, good cotton game bags - gotta take care of the meat.

Got mine.....with renewal of EHJ and EBJ. Love the magazine.

I called and added two years back-to-back to the end of my subscription and got two Havalon's from Eastman's. Pretty tough to beat a year of their magazine, which I get anyway, plus a Havalon for the normal price of the knife alone!