Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

Optics Sale - Swarovski 10X42 EL's, Leica 1200 RF, and More!!!

Selling some of my beloved optics in order to buy a pair of the new EL Range's. Would not consider selling otherwise. I take VERY good care of my gear, especially my optics - they get babied. These have all been meticulously cleaned (constantly) and when not hunting, they are stored indoors in my safe. They don't see the light of day unless they are being used :). All prices firm.

First up is my Swarovski 10x42 EL's. I'm very sad to let these go - we've been through a lot together ;). These were just serviced by Swarovski. There was a small scratch on the right ocular lens (which is why I sent them in). Swarovski service said it did not effect clarity, but I paid to have both ocular lenses replaced anyways. This is how anal I am with my optics. Therefore these lenses are brand new and have never even been outside. Obviously all lenses are perfect. Comes with new case and ocular cover. Asking $1800.

10X421.jpg

10X422.jpg

10X423.jpg

Next up is my Leica 1200 Rangemaster Rangefinder. Works perfect, lenses are perfect. Great rangefinder - it's always worked flawlessly. No case, asking $350.

RF1.jpg

RF2.jpg

Next is a Swarovski Doubler. This hasn't seen much use, but it does work well. When I still used to pack in, I liked it better on my 15's than my Leupold compact spotter - it was clearer. Box got squashed (without Doubler inside ;) ) but Doubler is in perfect condition. Comes with box, warranty info, literature, and case. Asking $275.

2X1.jpg

2X2.jpg

And last is a Swarovski DCA camera adapter. I played with this at home once and then NEVER used it. 3 of the rings haven't even been taken out of plastic. Obviously in mint condition. Comes with box and literature. Asking $175.

DCA1.jpg

DCA2.jpg

I'll be posting on other sites, but will update when anything is sold.

Thanks for looking!

Bump for a good guy and great optics.

You wont find any better taken care of equipment and a quality person to do a deal with.

Good Luck.

Guys just received the DCA adaptor and the condition was excellent. Coues Sniper was easy to deal with and prompt on shipping my adaptor. No hassles here.

Thanks

Sniper, your inbox is full. My son is interested in the rangefinder, please contact him. gjdevere@gmail.com

Sorry about that Pine Donkey! I'll send him an email, and thanks ;)