Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow!

how does almost beating an SEC team compare to throwing up 58 points in a stomping of a top 20 nationally ranked team?

It does not compare. The games still need to be played. Cat football has been poor for a long time, not that the Devils have been any better. Both teams are off to a good start, a welcome change.

obviously Ok St was not deserving of their ranking. most people that follow college football seriously will agree that preseason and early season rankings are a joke at best and that rankings should not be done until after week 5. pretty sure that is how the BCS does it but that is another joke at best.

I am thinking someone had their polls wrong like another poll i am hearing about now but the Cats did look very good and i am going to say it--the Cats might be a team to contend this year but it is very early in the season and a lot of things can happen. I hope the Cats are not peaking so soon--that would be devistating...

By the way--i like this stuff--deep down inside i want any Arizona team to do well but in the end i want ASU to beat UofA--it is what it is! LOL

Sundevil, I was wondering when you would sober up and reply to this... only took 3 days, thats not too bad after losing to Mizzou.

• Like 1

He still hasn't swallowed the pill that U of A won the national championship in baseball... Been months and he still hasn't found that thread!

• Like 1

He still hasn't swallowed the pill that U of A won the national championship in baseball... Been months and he still hasn't found that thread!

How many baseball games did you go to last year Casey? I am guessing ZERO. I would also guess you did not even know they had a good team until they made it to post season. Gotta love these DIE HARD ua FANS.

Find it hard to believe that anyone is on here bragging about beating S Car St. They are worse than NAU.

• Like 1

Actually, I managed to get to 4 or 5 games. Granted, that's not a lot but its hard to do much of anything with Wednesday/Thursday off (I lose a decent amount of money from my check if I take the weekends off), trying to spend time with the family, living out of town and planning a wedding.

I don't know if you saw it or not, but U of A put 58 points on the board against OSU. You mean to tell me if ASU beat (not just beat, but smashed) a top 20 ranked team that all the Scumdevils on this board such as yourself wouldn't be going apeschit?

Casey - can you even read? like I posted before,

"obviously Ok St was not deserving of their ranking. most people that follow college football seriously will agree that preseason and early season rankings are a joke at best and that rankings should not be done until after week 5. pretty sure that is how the BCS does it but that is another joke at best."

look what has happened so far to Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, Michigan St.

also, because you apparently haven't figured it out yet, winning on the road is one of the harder things to do in competitive sports regardless of how good you are.

there is still a lot of ball left to be played. enjoy it while you still can. how are those Aztecs doing? what about the Jacks?

• Like 1

Yep, we got our butts handed to us. I am still not a big Rich Rod fan. We'll see if he can get things put back together before we face Oregon State next week. OSU handled UCLA yesterday. I expect OSU to be ranked in the top 25 and U of A to drop out of top 25 when he rankings are released later today.

Need i say anymore" OVERRATED" :D Ua does know the object of the game is to score pts, and at the end of the game the team with the most pts wins! Right???? All i've been hearing is that Rich Fraud was the next best thing to sliced bread :lol: Well then i guess ole Chip created the wheel :D :D I aint saying we will beat Oregon, But i am sayin we will put pts on the board and with a little momentum maybe pull off a victory.. Im being realistic unlike a bunch of you mildrat fans :P :P :P :P :P I know, I know now I will hear all the lame excuses of why the wildkittens lost and blah,blah,blah.. Face it Ok.ST was overrated from lastseason and youall thought you ahd something special!! WRONG!!!Heck Tennesse tech scored 14 against oregon :o :o Now lets see how the mildrats do against competition not bowie high :D