vegasjeep

scouting yesterday in 36B 2 of 8 biggest bucks I have ever seen

We scouted yesterday and did some hiking. What limited hiking I can do. We really did not see much compared to most other times but what we did see was 2 HUGE bucks. 2 of the biggest 8 bucks I have seen on hoof and they were both roaming together.

We saw the one in the pic first and then saw his brother who dwarfed him. Both Bucks were HUGE. I tried to get better pics but it was not happening.

We saw them at a pond and they took off trotting. We got a good look at both and decided to hike in a bit and find them again. We grabbed the binos and hiked in and over a couple ridges and found them. I was able ot only get this pic of the smaller one just before the went over the next ridge. Pic was taken with my iphone through my hand held binos... I know I know... LOL

What do you think

308286_4215981031349_696374517_n_zpsad91fa86.jpg

photo_zps01b3224c.jpg

If someone can clear it up and make it more clear Ill give you the original photo... but for now that is it. If I had to guess this one was in the 115" range and the bigger one was in the 125" range....

Good mass, width and tine length on that buck, the main frames shows a decent 100 inches, little to no doubt that buck is 115 if we could see him clearly, makes me want to see the bigger one

Ill get them to you Amanda.

It is very green in some areas down there. You'll gross a ridge and its dry as can be for miles. Was very weird.

Yes, this buck was the smaller if the two bucks. They were very nice bucks. Unfortunately they did not want to Stan around to be inspected for size and pose for pics.

Very nice. Better be the first one on them if you got the first hunt. Good luck!

shoot the pics to me and I can clear them up a little....won't be a ton better, but maybe a little.

Shoot the DEER and then send the pics to Amanda ;)

Humm..nice ocotillo..

^^^ This

It is hard to tell in the pic because the Ocotillo is in the way.

Thank you Captain Obvious! ;)

Have a slightly clearer pi from Amanda I will upload later

OK, I'll make a stab at this, yall bear with me, this is my second year hunting coues. Using on the width between the bases for scale, he may have a beam spread as much as 17 or 18 inches. He doesn't appear to be overly massive, but being out of focus a little, the pic could be deceptive. He is certainly high, and has some good mature Gs, but that photo shows no detail. Could we say he is prolly over 100" based on that pic? I think so, what do yall think?

-sd