Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

Looking for eberlestock

I want to get a eberlestock g4m operator pack. If any one has one or knows some where I can get one that would be great .. Thank you..

I ordered dry earth do u think that color will stick out or be mistaken for a lion. I didn't want to spend the extra 40 on camo pattern granted its on my back most of the time

I dont think it will be mistaken for a lion, but it depends on where you hunt if it will stick out. I got my packs in open hide western slope. You should be ok. If you decide you want the camo later, that pack will hold its value pretty well, and you should be able to trade up or sell it and get a new one.

-sd

Got the pack today!!! Fast and easy!! Thanks a lot Santana outdoors for a great pack in such a timely manner!!! Not as light color as I thought and the pack is huge! Excited to try it out and will post review on here! Thanks again!!

post-3282-0-55500100-1349833938_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Which pack is that nighthawk? I'm bouncing between the dragonfly and gunrunner. I wander if the gunrunner is big enough to hold my gear plus pack out a buck. Thoughts anyone?

My pack is g4m operator pack. It's in the tac pack section on there web sight . I have herd good things about both packs ur talking about. The reason I went with the pack I have is it is large(5000ci) and has large scabbard. It's designed for snipers so can hold any size gun. It takes my rem with 50mm and target turrets with bipod with tuns of room to Spair. That was my main goal is to fit gun without having to take bipod off or struggle to get it in there. My pack would have no problems with my gear and coues buck pack out and that's why I went with this one. Eberlestock web site has good videos on ther packs check them out and it will help u decide witch to go with.