Sign in to follow this  
CouesBuckhunter

Bobcat by Bow

I took my second Bobcat with my bow the other day. It was a spot n' stalk, I had my PSE BowMadness XL in my hand as I followed behind her. I followed her for awhile until I got a shot opportunity that I felt comfortable with. I released an arrow and hit her hard. When she finally gained her feet she only made it 35 yards before hitting the dirt again. There was blood everywhere, the cut was outstanding. That Swhacker 125gr. surely did its job, and in a quickly manner. It was probably the collest spot n' stalk I've ever done; hands down the collest Bobcat hunt I've had.

DSC04150.jpg

Noice!

Wow! very cool! congrats on your bobcat! I got one with a shotgun. Ive only seen a few in the wild, mostly while driving.

Beautiful cat! Two cats with a bow, spot and stalk...not too many people can make that claim. Congratulations.

Beautiful cat! Two cats with a bow, spot and stalk...not too many people can make that claim. Congratulations.

Got that right. Way cool man. Did/are you getting them mounted?

Thanks everyone! I am not getting this one mounted. Times have been too busy for me to mount what I already have. I'm just going to make it a rug.

You are in a elite class by yourself,congrats!!!!