Bout as ready as Obama was the other night more or less Ha! Sighting in will take place this weekend and practice every weekend up until the hunt(october hunt) in field conditions.

Early November! almost ready need to shoot the gun as well

And good luck to all!

Im dying over here! I can not wait, I'm hunting a new unit with a good hunting pal and I am excited as all get out!

Then, a new hunting bud has my favorite tag in December and I'll be with him for 5 days! Cant wait!

We are all set. Gun is dialed in and ready to go, we have been shooting several times each month. Scouting several times each month as well. My 10 year old has his first hunt starting next Friday and then my hunt in 3 weeks! Hopefully, it will all come together. We are going to try to get something on video as well. Good luck to all, can't wait to see all the pics and success stories come rolling in.

No rifle tag this year, but I'm ready for December and January!

I can't wait....my hunt starts next week. Muley or Coues....which ever crosses my path first. Good Luck to all the hunters. Be safe.

Cant wait for the 27th. Just have to dial in the rifle with the new scope.

I gotta get the rifles sighted in then I'm ready to go. I have the early November hunt but I get to sharpen my glassing skills with my little brothers hunt the weekend before! And MAN, is my girlfriend PISSED at me! So glad I put that pool table in the dog house, I'll be spending a lot of time in there...

Got the primary rifle dialed in. Picking up a new to me back-up. Win. mod 70 (70's or 80's version) 270, then need to put a scope on it and take it to the range. I've got until Nov 30 though. Good luck to all who DON'T have a tag in 34A.

My coues hunt isn't until Nov 30th, but I'm leaving with my two youngest children for a Jr. hunt on the Kiabab in about 3 hours!!!! Rain, and maybe even a bit of snow is predicted for tonight up there. PERFECT deer hunting weather! ;)

Love that Kiabab Jr. hunt!

S.

:)