Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

First Hunts Highlights Video

Hey all, congrats to all the successful Elk hunters, looks like there's been some great hunts had by CWT.com members!

I recently bought a new computer and software and just spent the last few days screaming at it, throwing things at it, and pulling all my hair out over it. Eventually I won the battle and finally figured it out...for the most part at least :unsure:

I don't have all the footage yet from our first hunts but since I have no patience I slapped together my first video with what I do have. Keep in mind this is my first attempt with this new software and my projects should get better from here on out!

There is a special treat towards the end of this video that I know you all will love, and it's the primary reason why I just couldn't wait any longer to share this with you all! A buddy of mine, David, happened to be in the right place at the right time with the camera and it just happened to be one of my favorite bulls! Enjoy! JIM>

[media=]

[/media]

Great job thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see more!

Thanks all! The fight scene is incredible and after I went and investigated I found that the fight had been going on for a long time prior to the video! For almost 100 yards long and on both sides of that road those bulls had been tearin' it up! I found blood, several pieces of antler from the smaller bull and even the 4" tip off of the big bull's right G5! I still can't believe that's all he broke! That video was taken during the archery hunt and he was very killable for several days but we didn't have any hunters left with a tag! We were certain we would take him with one of our rifle hunters, and I even gave him the piece of tine so he could glue it back on, but it just wasn't meant to be. I've watched GQ for several years now and like all our other older bulls this year he was considerably smaller than last year. I have him featured on my "Hit List" video that I posted during the summer and you can see how he's changed over the years. Bulls like that just don't get big by being dumb and I have more respect for them now than ever before! Glad you all liked the video! JIM>

Great video that Jim that leaves me wishing for more! Way to go, I can't wait to see the rest, come one get that editing program kicking.

As always Jim, you guys are a class act and I always look forward to seeing and reading your stories. You got a good start on the new program and I look forward to some more of your great videos. I'm sure glad we have you here on cwt.com. Thanks for sharing Jim. :)

TJ