Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Had a big day last Thursday

congrats- it wasnt too long ago when you and I were chasing girls all over NAU.

People say that once your married, your life is over- it ain't true! Congrats again and best of luck

Congrats!

Funny you ask that.... Shes due in April :D

This will be my first, her second. She has a 7 year old little girl, whom was in the pictures of the elk hunt we got engaged on. She was our flower girl.

NICE!!! Atta boy Casey! That is awesome, huge congrats again!!! You are in for an unbelievable experience. My wife and I have a 20 month old boy and are expecting our second child in may. You can hear it a hundred times but you'll never be prepared for how awesome it really is.
  • Like 1

Casey, if Lark were still on this forum he would ask how an ugly guy like you ended up with such a beautiful bride?

Congratulations to both of you. It sure is a beautiful setting for a wedding. Also congratulations on the pregnancy. I am sure you all will have a wonderful life together. So, in three years we can start reading about your step daughter on youth hunts and in ten about your son/daughter. Cherish every moment, they fly by so fast.

Thanks for sharing your wedding with us.

Congrats to you and your bride it was beautiful up there, you guys had a awesome wedding it was perfect I'm glad me and the Familia could make it. Coyotes will be reacting soon can't wait to head to Tucson and do some calling.

Holy crap Casey, does that mean you won't be chasing after GameHaulers daughters any more? lol Marrage isn't all that bad so don't listen to any crap from your buddy's when you tell them you can't put in for deer this year and the coyote calling will have to wait for another weekend. :( They just won't understand anyways and when you start selling off your hunting gear for diapers don't let them get to you. Stand up and tell them it's what you really wanted to do and you are the BOSS. :huh: If I can give one little piece of advise I would say buy the extra refrigerator asap because you won't be allowed to put any beer in the main one. Pull your hat down tight and hang on cause it ain't no easy ride.

You know I'm just kidding Casey. :P Your bride is beautiful and I wish you both a million years of happiness and congratulations to you and your lovely bride on your bady's soon to be arrival. Even though we have never met I've watched you grow up here on cwt and I know you will make a great husband and father. Congratulations Casey! :)

TJ

Congrats Casey and to your lovely new bride! Looks like you are in the same boat as me now, we both have gorgeous brides that are WAY out of our league! How'd you do it? Does she have poor eyesight like my wife? Mine is blind as a bat thankfully, otherwise she wouldn't have married me!

LMAO! Congrats brotha on the marriage and especially the baby!!! JIM>

Congratulations again to the both of you! The pictures turned out great!

Congrats again!!! Baby due in 7 months?? How'd that happen? You're in for some amazing times - enjoy them as they go by faster than you can imagine!!