djaws11

Zeiss spotting scope ***First $600 cash FIRM takes it***

Zeiss 30x60 spotting scope made in west germany....perfect for coues hunting due to compact size (doesnt take up much space in pack plus lightweight) and extememly clean and clear optics. This scope is in pristine condition and even still has original box. Glass is absolutely flawless without any marks on it. It can be mounted to a tripod for rock steady viewing and would be an awesome addition to anyones glass collection. If you have any question then let me know.

lowered price again to $850 or best offer

Thanks,

Danielpost-6129-0-99736100-1351179316_thumb.jpgpost-6129-0-00423300-1351179332_thumb.jpgpost-6129-0-50333600-1351179344.jpg

608365430_o.jpg

608365452_o.jpg

A couple more pics

price lowered to $800or best offer....any offers? Worst I can say is no....

ttt lowered price again to $750 or best offer...only reason im selling is to fund swarovski HD spotting scope...glass is perfect on this scope!!

lowered price again to $700 or best offer...

• Originally started at $850 and now its at $650 or best offer...someone is going to get a great deal on this, only reason for selling is to fund more optics :D

Have me eyes set on a new swarovaski HD spotting scope so this one has to go...First $600 cash FIRM steals it from me!!