Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Check out my camp! Figured this pic says it all!

Doing this off my phone so hope it works. Just finished an incredible hunt with a friend and will post up story later when i can. I'll try to post a pic of our high mountain camp, i'm betting this one pic will describe our hunt nicely for now! Congrats to all the lucky hunters so far! JIM

post-713-0-88249000-1351535758_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Pic is worth a thousand words. Congrats on great adventure, can't wait for the story.

Congrats on your buck!

Too legit to quit. Great buck Jim.

Thanks for reply's all! Yes, i believe Amanda put a pic on facebook. I wish it was me with the tag but it was a friend of mine instead that got this amazing buck. You've all seen his sheds several years ago when we did a "Guess the Score" contest with them here. I've been trying to kill this buck ever since and finally had a guy willing to pack in with me and we got it done! This is a very hard buck to score, i have a rough idea but will wait till Amanda gets back and have her figure it out! My buddy Steve busted his butt with me and made a perfect 408 yard shot, congrats go to him! Thanks agian, JIM

Congratulations on finding this deer again. I'm sure you were as happy for your buddy as if you would have killed it yourself Jim. I know that's the kind of guy you are. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to Steve.

TJ