COOSEFAN

Finally Some Pics For Ya'll! The "Shed Buck"!

That is one crazy looking buck. It reminds me of Medusa! That should be a guess the score contest. Congratulations to both of you for making all the hard work a success.

Just when you think you've seen em all and out comes a freak of God's beautiful creation!!! Oh my gosh Jim..... Phenomenal

Just when you think you've seen em all and out comes a freak of God's beautiful creation!!! Oh my gosh Jim..... Phenomenal

^^^ This. Just an amazing deer Jim. Congrats to you and your client. Score schmore, that's a deer of a lifetime in my book.

Wow! That thing has some amazing character. What an awesome buck. Thanks for the closer up pics too.

Aaron

^^^ This. Just an amazing deer Jim. Congrats to you and your client. Score schmore, that's a deer of a lifetime in my book.

Both of what these guys said! That is absolutely unreal and a true beauty! Congratulations to the both of you! I can't wait to hear the full story.

Thats unbelievable....!! That rack has character and a half.... Way to go!!

Tremendous Buck! Huge congrats to you and your hunter! I think thats a buck of a lifetime and while it may not score with some the of the B&C boys......Its up there for me!

Great cull buck for sure. A good one to get out of the gene pool. We don't need bucks like that breeding and making other totally awesome bucks!