Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Amazing Year - Congrats!

I've been active on this forum for a long time, and I just want to say, the amount of posts this year of first, second, biggest bucks taken - it's just amazing. And this is just the October hunters, so far.

On the one hand, maybe a lot of it has to do with how fast this community is growing. There are a lot of relatively new members showing their success here. On the other hand, lots of long term members showing more and bigger deer.

Is this a just a great year for coues or what?

I'm just trying to keep up with all the awesome stories and pictures - by the time I got to Becker's buck it was 3 pages long!!! And I'm on here every day.

I just want to thank Amanda once more for this forum. I visit a lot, but this is by far my favorite - the one I call home. And secondly thanks to everyone who is taking the time to write up their stories, take great field pix, and share it all here.

Congrats to all of you successful hunters, whether it's coues, muleys, elk, javi's turkey....This site just plain rocks.

• Like 2

That's funny cause I was thinking the same thing on my way to work. The amount of posts with Coues deer seems double for the first hunt compared to the last few years. I thought it was just me but glad you noticed to.

Since I live vicariously through the internet :lol: ....and others. I like reading the stories and seeing pics of other hunters. It's good to see a hunters hard work payoff with a rewarding hunt.

I hope I wil have some good pics and stories come January.

Well said Coach! I also start my day with this forum and end each day with it. Many thanks to Amanda for all her hard work.

I try to read and congratulate all the hunters who have posted up their stories and pics but it has been hard to keep up so far this year. It's great and keep'em coming.

TJ

My wife reads novels..........I read CWT!!!!!!

Some of the best info and greatest stories I have come acrossed in years and I enjoy it daily and have spasms when I don't have access to internet and no CWT.

Unless I am out hunting then I am OK with that.

I really like it that it stays youth friendly as my son likes reading the stories and seeing the pics.

Good post Coach......

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!

I will say this, we saw a lot more bucks than normal during this hunt. I think it s a good year combined with a growing community. Success feeds success.

I am one of the first timers to post up a story and it was only because of the information that is supplied here! After my first outing for Coues I knew I was out of my league and needed serious help, this site delivers. Thanks. It is also amazing to see what others get done and hear from the hunting community on issues of the day.

Thanks everyone! And i agree its almost impossible to keep up with all the stories and photos. Thanks to all of you for making Coueswhitetail.com such an interesting, informative and busy place!!! The forum continues to grow at a fast pace!

Couldn't agree more. When I got a new computer CWT.com was the first favorites site I added to IE. It is my favorite site!! I have learned and continue to learn so much from this site and the people contributing and I have meant some great people.

Thanks!!!