Sign in to follow this  
couescrazy31

Kenton Industries Turrets

I have an elevation turret cap from Kenton on my 25-06 w/ zeiss conquest scope it works great. I've never shot it past 550 yards but out to that range its dead on. much quicker than using a ballistics card.

My dad has one on his rifle. We have shot out to 900yrds with the turret and it is dead on. just like all turret systems the more accurate the information you give them the more accurate the turrets will be.

I have two of these turrets on my rifles in 25-06 and .270. Both outfitted with zeiss conquest scopes. These turrets work great for quick field reference. I have ordered several others for friends and family and all have worked flawlessly. I based the turret info off of a ballistics program that I use and the turret and calculator info were identical. I believe Kenton is using this program or something very similar. I have taken my .270 out to 800yds and I'm hitting a 14"x12" Steel plate at that range. I have seen these turrets perform on numerous occasions out in the field on various game. I love them and will continue to use them. Hope this helps?

I have used one in the past and it worked great, then I changed the load and scope... now its worthless.... I am not going to spend another $150 on a new one... just count clicks...

I also made my own. Cut a small white paper in a circle and tapped it to the cap. counted clicks to 400 (wrote a 4 on the paper) then a large dot for every 25 yds until 5 (then wrote another 5)..then more large dots until 6 etc. My scope is zero'd at 300... I will count the clicks if I have time, but in a rush I could use the "redman industries" knob LOL

I just ordered one and customer service was excellent. I have a couple of friends that use them also with all good results.