Jbird

Killing small bucks

You'd rather kill a fork with you bow than a big buck with your rifle? Really?

I say you did shoot that buck to prove that you could. You could have just left it. But you had to shoot.

jbird you have not been on this site long enough to call these guys out. This is one of the only forums out there without the all the drama & bs that you seem to thrive on!!

• Like 5

Yep,i enjoy hunting and harvensting, i cut up all my own meat and cook it all and share with my friends when they come over. So if what you said is the case why do you shoot a deer at all you can just be a tree hugger and tell everyone you shot him with your camera........ cuz you dont have to shoot a big deer either.

And what the helll does it matter to you? Why do you care what people shoot, so long as it's legal?

The long range shots are a interesting topic, but who cares about what size bucks people have killed?!

• Like 2

Yep,i enjoy hunting and harvensting, i cut up all my own meat and cook it all and share with my friends when they come over. So if what you said is the case why do you shoot a deer at all you can just be a tree hugger and tell everyone you shot him with your camera........ cuz you dont have to shoot a big deer either.

You think you know how to cook?! I'll give you lessons is you need them! (I think you need them!)

What makes you the be all end all of coues hunting? I didn't know I had to have approval from the mighty omnipotent jbird to pull the trigger on my hunt.

• Like 2

You think you know how to cook?! I'll give you lessons is you need them! (I think you need them!)

heck ya from the size of you i hope you could cook good.........ya i went there lol..... i would hate to think you got way eating crappy food!!!!!!!LMAO

• Like 1

Some good points to ponder on this thread. I picked up a wee forkie this year and would do it again anytime. The idea "improved quality of hunt" is probably very different given what the view of the given hunter i.e. mature bucks, road access, time of year, tag numbers, and many others...

Oh and wrap those backstraps with bacon, makes anyone look like a chef.

Nothing wrong with shooting a spike for meat - they're good eatin!!! However, I for one, would like to see the age class of the bucks improve but I think the way to do it is to reduce the number of tags and take out a good number of lions.

• Like 3

So I harvested a forky last year as my first cwt, does that make me a bad guy? Now that I got that first one, time to bag a bigger one. They be some dang tasty critters though!!

heck ya from the size of you i hope you could cook good.........ya i went there lol..... i would hate to think you got way eating crappy food!!!!!!!LMAO

Well, I have eaten at Argenzianos.... Guess my standards are lower then they used to be... I'll stick with McDonalds and Subway from now on...

So I have to be a member for a long time to voice my opinion. HAHAHAHA! You guys watch some movies and want to be a sniper. You find gadgets and shortcuts and want to kick back and take the easy way out. You get offended and get to the names. You're like little kids.

What if ur a meat hunter? U can't eat antlers and a lot of people don't care about the size of the antlers, they hunt for the meat. Just like cow or doe hunting.

just think of how much MORE meat you would get if you let that little guy grow up!

• Like 1