Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

Unit 8 November Archery

Just a couple of weeks away. Was just curious if any other members will be on this hunt.

I will be in unit 8 for the late rifle. Good luck on your hunt it will be tough this time of year for archery, but you will see elk for sure!

• Like 1

I have the late archery hunt in 8 also. Getting pretty excited, only a couple weeks! I have been putting in a lot of time this year and the anticipation is killing me.

You guys have a lot more guts than me to hunt bulls with a bow in November. Hopefully the weather will stay dry for you. Water sources should be good.

Not the same hunt but, late rifle in 8 here. I took a quick drive up two weeks ago; it was the first time in the unit. It looked as though they were still at the higher elevations. Agreed on water. I found three dry catchments and lots of untouched red grama grass. Would really like to swap some unit information, you never know might even get my Pioneer Licensed Father on a bull, Please PM if you would like to swap some unit information.

Thanks,

Garron

Little bit of rain and even some snow up here in unit 8 today. Shouldnt be enough to make much of a difference. 5 more days.