Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Wade Armstrong's Hunt Of A Lifetime!

Howdy again all, hope the season is a great one so far for all of you! I'm home from one hunt and turning right around for another, but I wanted to post this up for you.We had the great privilege of sharing a hunt with Wade Armstrong recently. Wade recieved his tag through the Hunt Of A Lifetime organization and Wired Outdoors came along to catch the experience on film for you all to see. The Wired Outdoor guys do an amazing job as you'll see by this video! I want to give a huge thanks to Dusty Mathis for all his effort in putting this hunt together for us, after watching the video it's evident the hunt was one nobody involved will ever forget!Congrats Wade on a great bull!223399368645166582-3565824503447885673?l=recenthuntsatmullins.blogspot.com

View the full article

• Like 6

What a great deal for that young man and his family. His mom's heart felt emotions in the video a couple times was well..... overwhelming for sure.

Great job Jim! Congrats to that young man and everyone involved. That was a great video clip to watch. I had my daughter watch it yesterday and she was still talking about it today. I had never heard of Camo Cares before but I think I will send them some money for next year. Thanks for sharing!

Incredible! Way to go Team Mullins, a big thank you for lending your service to a great organization!

how do you donate a tag my buddy cant go on his late 6a bull hunt rifle and i was just wondering if it is too late as the hunt starts next weekend.

That is 100% what it's all about. Huge thanks to everyone who made this possible for Wade. You guys rock.

Sign in to follow this