Mossyoak

Getting It Done In 31

Pretty glume faces for such great bucks!! Nice work

Agreed. I don't like the "I'd rather look cool than happy" philosophy on picture taking either, but hey - to each his own. Great bucks - Bucknasty is a dandy.

Morenci kids don't smile for pictures it's not a matter of being cool. It's like throwing the spider as a wave, it's what you do. I still am hard pressed to smile for pictures. Congrats Waldo and Mike. Jake good job writing this up.

Not all morenci kids don't smile, ask ole Waldo to show you his wrestling pictures from high school, I'm pretty sure he was smilin in a few of those lol. Not all morenci kids are the same. I'd be peein myself smilin if I killed one like that

Just because they aren't smiling doesn't mean they aren't happy. Trust me these guys were extremely excited about the bucks they killed! It's not a Morenci thing! Some people just don't smile i guess.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Great job boys!!! It don't look like you need my help anymore, you 're doing just fine on your own!!!

Way to wack 'em and stack 'em!!

Those are some great looking bucks! Love the buck with all the junk sticking out everywhere. I have the December hunt for 31. Just need to find one like that.

• Like 1