What are these guys up to?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are these guys up to?

• Obviously deer hunters
    • A police action, federally's going after the bad guys
    • An invasion, Mexican Military walking into the US
    • Mercenaries, Bandidos going after their next target
    • UPS, International Package delivery

All joking aside this is more than a political talking point, but a national issue. ( I lost one of my old stand by hunting areas)

• Like 1

I would of called it in to the BP, let them figure it out. But then again if you would of done that, we wouldn't have this fun survey to participate in........ :)

• Like 1

War on US soil.....free for shooting!

Ha. I like that and agree.

I took my nephews gun from him (264 win mag) and all three lined up as I covered my nephews and my brothers exit. I think military because of the spacing when they walked. I was not going to go into to much background but here are a couple more details. There were two of the normal borders crossers/drug smugglers to the southeast of these guys that may have been the hunted. And it is possible it's smugglers because the guy in the vest has something under his arm. But it is also could be something else because we were to the south and east of them and they caught up to us eventough they were past us (happenstance or not). One more detail is we heard multiple gun fire about an hour earlier from this area. They guy in the vest is a badass.

Why do you say this?

Whether he knew we were there or not. He caught up to us in a hurry without water or supplies. He knows the country and his abilities

Did any one have a correct answer? Simple....you should said hi and stablish a coversation and find out that truth ;)

Ernesto C

The Mexican Army has been coming over into the US for awhile now!..some of them do gard the drug shipments thats no new News! As hunters we are better to be a Mall Cop! ""PAUL BLART""! abserve an report! those weapons strapped on there back aint for playin around!....belive it or not they are highly trained ! we more so then most of us hunters anyway!! i know there are some speacil forces retired guys out there hunting too! But They aint playin!!.....any way the OBAMA said " WE DONT HAVE A BORDER PROBLEM"! so we dont need our amy on the border! and Janet Napolitano confirms it as well!! they said we have nothing to worrie about it!! :wacko: .....just becareful out there guys!!! they play for keeps! :(

was down there this weekend as well. saw many illegals, didnt want to interupt my hunt to turn them in but i know those were liberal votes walking across. stumbled on an area right on the border that was so beat down with trails i coudnt believe it. we could hear them talking behind us and i swear i could hear what sounded like a transistor radio. BP told us that hunters reported a group that was being led by someone with an AK. what i find aboslutely amazing is the amount of money we spend to catch them out there in the desert but as soon as they get to the valley its like no one cares and they are legal all of a sudden? i work at a car dealership in mesa and see more illegals everyday than i did down there. but none of our customers come in with AK-47's either.

edit: why is the last guy a badass?

I sent a full set of photos to my other brother for his opinion. Former recon marine. He said look at there dispersion and how they have there weapons slung and there lack of supplies they are not military and how the 1st and third guy has different weapons.

Could be part of the Watchmen of Arizona militia group, but I doubt it. They seem a little bit under prepared.

Maybe they came in light so they could go back heavy with a dropped load or load they hoped to rip from another group.

That is definently Mexican Military. You are saying that they were 3/4 of a mile from the border then they were just on the other side. Were they on the north side of the border or were they always on the south side? The last picture shows them at the top of the hill just south (presumably) of the the border monument.

Its pretty common for the Mexican Military to do foot patrols in rougher terrain, and as everyone knows they do stray north sometimes.