Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Question About Lion Tag?

I have a question about buying a Lion tag. Is it valid for all year or is there a certain time/season it can be used?

Sorry, forgot to mention that I was planning on buying the lion tag in February if I get drawn for pig.

Lion tag is good for the calender year. Specify 2013 when your at G&F. The Buenos Aires Refuge is closed to lion hunting, just found that at.

Thanks for the heads up!

they work great as repellent

+1

no need to carry a side arm... just buy a lion tag! LOL!

James

they work great as repellent

+1

no need to carry a side arm... just buy a lion tag! LOL!

James

That's exactly how it works for me. However, during 2011 Prescott Rally, I had my tag and my 40 Cal Hk in my driver bag in the race car, between stages 3 and 4 around 21:00 hrs, coming down the hill just before the famous "One Lane Bridge" I saw a lion dead smack between the headlights, it took off running down the road, in our travel direction, crossed the bridge and took a sharp turn left off the end of the bridge, the whole time codriver screaming at me to keep the car on the road and stop chasing the lion, it was rather though staying focused to the race afterwards. A week later I was right there looking for the Rally Lion, no luck.

• Like 3