Sign in to follow this  
Tines

Thank you Bud and Gavin

Thanks again to Wellers for their fantastic work and exceptional turn-a-round! Gavin had his work cut out for him as this old buck had quite a bit of scars throughout his hide (you can see a couple across his face). It goes without saying that I couldn't be happier. My wife even commented about how beautiful it turned out. Which is great because she was nervous about me taking up some more of her wall space. And a big thanks to her, as well. He also makes a great book-end to my 2009 buck that Wellers did. So the question lies in this: Which would you rather shoot. A 127" Coues deer with a rifle or a 170" desert Muley with your bow?? Is that even a question? Haha! I'm still a sucker for the Coues deer so even though I'm EXTREMELY greatful for my archery Muley, nothing beats a beast of a Coues deer in my book.... Enjoy

post-500-0-18681000-1353114881_thumb.jpg

post-500-0-57863800-1353114899_thumb.jpg

post-500-0-74751900-1353114920_thumb.jpg

I have both a trophy coues and mulies that i shot with archery gear.To me i love both so its whatever i find first in the hunt.I also use wellers and have never been let down yet.

They both look awesome!! Archery does it for me, so I would take the 170 mulie.