Eagle Eye

spring results

I logged in but I only see my results for the fall hunts. Nothing for the spring hunts yet. hmmm...

were seeing this also.

How does G&F continue to screw up the draw results? The web page says they are out, but when you log in, it still shows Fall results. The department needs to get a refund from the company who does the draw results! They are wasting our $$$$

Via phone, no Goulds tag this year. The leftover list is up.

Where is leftover list? Not seeing it on the site right now...

Hope they post soon

HA looks like someone fd up again..... went to the website doesnt say results are out or anything. Says deadline to apply blah blah ... and shows fall results

I called AZGFD and said I was successful for the Spring Hunt, but only gave me the hunt number, no unit. How do i find out what unit I got drawn for?

I called AZGFD and said I was successful for the Spring Hunt, but only gave me the hunt number, no unit. How do i find out what unit I got drawn for?

Whats the hunt number?...I have the book here.

The spring results are there but you have to use the Fall Results link or go direct to the View Results & Bonus Points link bigorange provided on the next page. Then just go through everything as usual.

Anyone else notice that although the results are now online, it's showing season dates for the 2012 hunts instead of the 2013 hunts? Let's see how long it takes them to figure that out.

EDIT: Looks like they fixed it.