Eagle Eye

spring results

I called AZGFD and said I was successful for the Spring Hunt, but only gave me the hunt number, no unit. How do i find out what unit I got drawn for?

Whats the hunt number?...I have the book here.

Hunt number 5032, I dont have my book. :rolleyes:

I called AZGFD and said I was successful for the Spring Hunt, but only gave me the hunt number, no unit. How do i find out what unit I got drawn for?

37B

37B General, Feb 22 - Feb 28th.

Nice thank you for the help!

how come so many leftover tags in unit 12A for turkey? is it because is far for turkey or not many turkey's up there?

i'm thinking of picking up a leftover tag.

Yeah way to far. expensive Turkey. love it up there tho. seen plenty of turkeys there

Javi general in 37A and I'm hoping to get one of the leftover archery tags as well. It's pretty cool that you can hunt two of them this year. As a newbie archery hunter that extra time will hopefully make a difference.

6 of our usual gang have 37A General Rifle Hunt, Feb 22 - Feb 28th....several of us will be looking to pick up a 2nd Archery tag in the 36's....nothing like a Javelina hunt to hook a newbie for life on hunting or the out of doors in general...laid back camping, cool weather and a better than average chance for success.....No Goulds yet (with 8 points).....

@bonecollector- "For 2013, the statewide bag limit for javelina has been raised to two per calendar year, with no more than one taken per open area as defined in each hunt number. The bag limit may be filled in any combination of permit-tags (draw tag or first-come leftover draw tag as long as they have differing hunt numbers) or nonpermit-tags (over-the-counter tag). No more than one permit-tag shall be issued per hunter through the initial draw."

• Like 1

Drew my second choice when theres left overs for my first choice... Crazy!

You got caught in the bonus pass for your second choice. Next time put your first choice for one ans two, and put your backup choice as number three.

I apparently drew a 23 turkey tag,.....but I don't have a charge on my card? How is this possible? Card is active and working.