Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

Couple scope pics

Glassed up a good looking bull this evening. Gonna try to upload a pic or two with my phone if I can figure it out. Not sure how well good the quality is but let me know what you think.post-4673-0-57922100-1353637255_thumb.jpgpost-4673-0-76290500-1353637367_thumb.jpg

Not sure why they came up sideways. But those are the two best pics I have on my phone. Watched him for about an hour tonight and got lots of film. He looked like an impressive bull with no breaks. Maybe he'll be around next Friday.

He is a very good bull. I would shoot him opening morning of my Nov bull tag.

Pic quality is OK. Gets grainy when you zoom in but good enough to see he is a good bull

I just held my cell phone up to the spotter. Still trying to get setup for digiscoping. This bull stayed put for an hour so I had a lot of time to Get a good pic

Just a hint on what to do once you get the bull in the frame like you did is just zoom in with your phone/camera and you'll get rid of the dark circle around the subject and you'll be zoomed in quite a bit more. Just remember to zoom and you'll probably get better pics but of course you've got to be STILL when taking the pics.

Ill try that next time. I thought the quality would drop if I zoomed with the phone.

Found that bull Friday afternoon and my cousin was able to make the 180 yard shot on him in just about the same spot we had seen him thanksgiving day. Ill update later with some pictures. We were thinking this bull would hit 375 when we first seen him and now that he's on the ground it's looking like he's going to make 370. No tape on him yet

Ill try that next time. I thought the quality would drop if I zoomed with the phone.

Found that bull Friday afternoon and my cousin was able to make the 180 yard shot on him in just about the same spot we had seen him thanksgiving day. Ill update later with some pictures. We were thinking this bull would hit 375 when we first seen him and now that he's on the ground it's looking like he's going to make 370. No tape on him yet

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!