Sign in to follow this  
Week'nd WaRRior

Shorts on the 3rd Hunt!

Looks that way no cool down in the forecast. I was hoping for a strong storm to cool things down a little. Gona give it heck for a week regardless might have to watch for snakes this time.

Good luck to all that have this hunt. Leaving thrusday morning.

Taking a friend out this weekend and was planning on getting him tagged out in the snow but I guess I will have to bring my sombrero and shorts instead.

Good luck to all!

Put up my Christmas lights and I was sweating my a$$ off! Whats wrong with this weather??!! Flat out ridiculous!

Wishing everyone a great hunt!

Keep an eye out for snakes and if you're going to wear shorts then don't forget to check for ticks. The more skin you have exposed the more scent you create too.

Full Moon and hot weather. Would not want it any other way. :wacko:

Yeah...was hoping for a little cooler weather. At least maybe the wind will stay down.

Looking at high of 72 and low of 39 for Friday. It's more like 1st hunt weather but I'll take it. Going to try to take some video so hopefully we'll get some action. Good luck everyone!

It is what it is. I was hoping for the weather we got 2 years ago, colder than heck for the desert water froze in my trailer and the deer were in the sun trying to warm up, saw the biggest buck I have ever seen on that hunt.

Looks like glassing the shady pockets and water is going to be the ticket this year.

I better hit the sack leaving at 330am. Good luck to all that will be glassing this weekend...

I am not to worried about the heat, we will just have to use different tactics this year for glassing. I am worried about the moon phase this year. I wish I would have looked at the moon phases a little closer when I put in for the draw. Oh well, it should still be a good hunt and I'll make the best of it. Good luck everyone, I cant wait.

Seems like every hunt I go on there is a bright full moon, and ya it will be hot but oh well. Would much rather be on a hill behind the binos than at work. Leaving at 2 today. Everyone be safe and good luck!

Did someone say my name? I'm leaving for my hunt in about an hour with my Shortpants on too! Best of luck boys and girls!

Going to try to help my uncle find a buck this weekend. The moon is bright and the weather is warm, sounds exactly like my hunt in Oct.

Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend. I could be wrong but I thought this hunt started the day after Thanksgiving last yr?