scwoody

.257 WBY MAG Mark V **SPF**

I have for sale my .257 Weatherby Mark V in excellent condition with a 4-12x40mm Leupold Rifleman scope. Will also include RCBS dies, 150 or so once fired brass, and about 80 115gr berger vld's. I bought this gun from a friend with the intent to make it my main coues rifle, but have decided to go another direction. I have not had a chance to shoot the rifle yet nor do i have a exact round count, but i would say its under 300 from what i was told. I have 15 rounds loaded ready to test that the buyer can decide what to do with also. PM me with any questions or if you need more pics. Not really looking to separate package at this time. Thanks

post-9616-0-33045600-1354056617_thumb.jpg

Asking $750. Bipod not included

I have never seen a Weatherby with a 24" barrel. That addittional 2 inches is what helped Roy Weatherby achieve some of the velocities gained over conventional cartridges.

I have never seen a Weatherby with a 24" barrel. That addittional 2 inches is what helped Roy Weatherby achieve some of the velocities gained over conventional cartridges.

Weatherby Vanguards Chambered in .257 Wby. come with a 24" barrel. I don't know if any of the Mark V's did or not.