BABBITT_BOYZ

Burglary in Glendale!!!

Did they catch the guy who was trying to sell it to you? Mark, it sounds like you were caught in the middle.....bummer......

Hey

My cousin and his wife are the ones who this car belongs to. His computer was stolen in the burglery, which is why I am messaging you not him, so he needs you to call him immediately to discuss the car...623 910 2974

I heard this story yesterday while down at a bike shop and I found this today when looking for more information. I guess if this is actually the real guy involved he can verify the story but I heard that he has been working with the local cops for 2+ days now to not only recover the car (done) but also try catch the guy and get the other stuff back. Again the story I heard is he has lost some substancial cash personaly in this ordeal cause of lost wages at work and lost sales. I hate to see the guy get flamed on (if he is the real guy and is helping out!) I mean he is doing the right thing and it is costing him money (around the holidays) to do it. I dont think asking "if" there is a reward is a bad thing.

I would like to hear the whole story once we know more. Story sparked my interest and nothing on the news, I have been looking for more news and seen none.

I expect the news would pick up on something like this, kinda a feel good story to me

Thats why my cousin wants to talk to him. My cousin is the one who is married to the lady you saw on the News! MARK F I sent you a PM look in your inbox.

I would like to hear more about this story too. I'm glad they found the vette that's a nice car