DesertBull

The world has gone crazy

I am ready for the rapture. PLEASE let it happen soon.

This world really seems to produce alot of evil these days, makes you question how people and society have gotten so far outta hand. But like the bible says, the end times will be full of suffering, and bad times. Things like today make it seem the rapture isnt to far off.

My heart aches for these children and their families. Unspeakable evil perpetrated on innocent children. I would like to call for every school to mandate armed staff members who are trained in the use of firearms for self-defense. It is no coincidence that these so called ,"mad men", deliberately carry out their evil in places where they know full well nobody is armed. Minimizing the damage is possible, along with the opportunity to exterminate the evil doer!

Amanda, I was just goin to say that. It's not a gun control issue it's a mental health issue. These nut jobs will do whatever it takes to hurt people, gun or no gun

Agreed.

Laws don't stop crazy, bullets do.

• Like 1

What an unabashed hypocrite we have for a president! Sanction and promote the murder of unborn babies for political gain, and then go on tv and, supposedly, wipe tears from your eye over the murder of 5-6 yr olds!

• Like 2

What an unabashed hypocrite we have for a president! Sanction and promote the murder of unborn babies for political gain, and then go on tv and, supposedly, wipe tears from your eye over the murder of 5-6 yr olds!

i don't think this is the moment for this kind of comments, i have kids and i can't imagine waking up in the morning and see them, imagine all those parents that lost their kids, we need to support them not make negative comments about anything else.don't mean to offend anybody with my comments.

just my thoughts and prayers in a very difficult moment for all those people

• Like 2

i don't think this is the moment for this kind of comments, i have kids and i can't imagine waking up in the morning and see them, imagine all those parents that lost their kids, we need to support them not make negative comments about anything else.don't mean to offend anybody with my comments.

just my thoughts and prayers in a very difficult moment for all those people

+1

Let's keep it classy out of respect there will be plenty of time coming up.

• Like 1

I have offered my prayers on behalf of the families and the children and stated that on a separate post. I have 8 grandchildren, 7 of them under the age of 13. My heart truly does hurt for these folks. For anyone who supports abortion to attempt to represent compassion and empathy is the pinnacle of poor taste at a time like this. Hopefully I don't offend anyone by my comments, but I have been silent long enough and don't feel that I can be any longer! " All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing". We must become engaged if we are going prevent these kind of tragedies in the future. I too, look to the soon coming of The Lord Jesus, in the meantime I have to speak for what is right and just!

What an unabashed hypocrite we have for a president! Sanction and promote the murder of unborn babies for political gain, and then go on tv and, supposedly, wipe tears from your eye ove r the murder of 5-6 yr olds!

Your an idiot to make a statement like that....

Really? Can i take that to mean you don't exactly agree with me, or do you have a problem expressing your true feelings? Keep the faith son.

nope your just an idoit

I am not trying to play "devils advocate, but what muleskinner said is true, even if the timing may not be appropriate, Today's horrific tragedy is nothing to Obama, but a means in which to inflict his gun control agenda. Obama is a hypocrite, and does not care one bit about the loss of these children, or anyone else for that matter. Blame the user of the tool and not the tool itself.

Innocent young children were ruthelessly murdered. Watch and see how quickly the media forgets about these kids and the grieving parents, and focuses on guns instead.

My heart and prayer goes out to the parents of these kids.

• Like 2

It's taken me all day to set aside my initial "knee jerk" emotional thoughts to the extent where I can say these few words......Wishing strength and serenity to all with hearts saddened by today's unimaginable loss of young lives...

20 dead kindergarden kids... Thats almost my wife's entire kindergarden class that she teaches!! These kids are still babies at 4 and 5 years old!! I can't imagine the pain these families are feeling as I watch my 21 month old son sleep!!! Our prayers are sent for the families of the deceased, for the little ones that had to go through such a horrific incident and the first responders on scene. Today is going to haunt a lot of people for a long time!

As for Snapshot & muleskinner, this isn't the time nor the place to start your political rant and rave. I view politics the same as you two do but save it for another day/another thread!!!

• Like 1