Sign in to follow this  
dbengraver

Day 2

Still snowing up here in 6a we have about 8 inches at camp now! Will post pics later dont know how to from my cell and have only seen two buck so far and no does at all? And no rutting activity

thx for the update and good luck! You can always text me or someone else the pic to post. just make sure you let me know who you are when you send the pic! 928-200-0544

Amanda

Here are the pic's from opening weekend, did get to see a small buck chase some doe's around but didn't find a shooter so hopefully this weekend Ill find one :)

post-3815-0-17785600-1355884746_thumb.jpg

post-3815-0-08808700-1355884805_thumb.jpg

post-3815-0-07539700-1355884822_thumb.jpg

That's awesome!!.... I mean that's sucks! Sorry man. I'm hunting the southern half of 23. I'll stop complaining about how cold it is down here!! Anyone have a snowmobile you can borrow?

Good luck!

Seeing anything?

huntjunkie we seen a total of 5 bucks and about 20 doe's the weather has them brushed up bad not a lot of movement when they do it's only for a few minutes then bed back down. and thanks for the offer on the snowmobile lol :D

Hunted Friday and Saturday. Went home about 2 on Sat. Spent an hour washing 50lbs of mud off my quad. We're having all kinds of fun! Lol

hope you lay a tag on a booner buck i love hunting coues in the snow,and yeah the late rifle bull hunt was terrible up there too warm and if this storm would have taken place then i am positive lots of bulls would have hit the dirt or snow for that matter....good luck and shoot strait.i bet you are seeing tons of tracks of both elk and deer hope you got a lion tag this weather is perfect for cat hunting,a buddy of mine is a lion guide and he is out day and night driving roads trying to catch a track,he got his client a big tom cat onsunday said it was treed about 10 minutes after dogs were released...fun fun fun!

my dad seen a big tom thursday morning before opening morning about 600 yrds away he said that it was the biggest cat he had seen and the elk are moving more

Well it was a great hunt besides the snow,my dad and I tagged out the Sunday before Christmas It wasn't the buck I was after

but after a 418 yrd from my .257 wby I had my first 4x3 couldn't be happier.And for my dad he had a cold the whole time and wasn't feeling so great and shoot a smaller buck, and after a 4 hour pack out we were back to the ranger and the hunt was over for us can't wait until next year :D

post-3815-0-13547600-1356799813_thumb.jpg

post-3815-0-75583600-1356800019_thumb.jpg

post-3815-0-51560200-1356800138_thumb.jpg

post-3815-0-39586100-1356800239_thumb.jpg