Sign in to follow this  
cflores

Immaculate ***1994 Four Winns*** MUST SEE

1994 Four Winns Boats 170 Freedom, with matching bimini top for sale or trade with single axle trailer. Trailer has a removable tongue, so that you can fit in in a garage. Great family boat. Always serviced and meticulously maintained. Clean title, notarized in hand, stereo/CD player, fish finder,6 pair of water shoes, life vests, skis and tube, knee board, everything you need, plenty of extras. It has a 6 cylinder 4.3 liter OMC /Cobra with power trim. Motor is like new with very little use. Strong enough to pull skiers and save gas at the same time. Not a underpowered 4 cylinder and not a V8 that uses way too much fuel. Some minor upholstery wear. This boat needs NOTHING. An overall outstanding boat, that is well worth the money. Everything works on this boat, NOT a fixer upper. A great running and great looking boat. Looking to sell, but will trade for a side by side, utv, Ranger, Rhino,with cash, etc..

I can send more pics via text or email. $ 4,800.OBO Price changed after I have seen all the trash out their for more than I was asking. Don't need to sell, but it just sits in my barn. FOUND ANOTHER TOY I WANT SO MAKE AN OFFER Well worth it. Thanks

post-3214-0-88121600-1355685826_thumb.jpgpost-3214-0-61330800-1355685868_thumb.jpgpost-3214-0-50196500-1355685903_thumb.jpgpost-3214-0-63716600-1355685946_thumb.jpg

TTT

I forgot to mention that I would donate a portion of the sale to Amanda and CWT, if it sells off the CWT website !!! Thanks

ttt

If I remember correctly, about 45-50, on not so flat water. It runs incredible!!! Motor is like new, just don't use it enough. I have my eye on other toys. Thanks

TTT

TTT

Any offers? I cant get my new toy, until this one is gone. Thanks for looking.

I wish you had the money too.Thanks

Boating season is right around the corner. TTT

Anyone ? TTT

Dang but only 17foot... I'm so interested and then again swore I wouldn't do it again... PM sent