huntswnm

NM Wilderness Coues

Congratulation on a very nice buck. I like those dark colored antlers. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

Thanks everybody! Amanda, I will put it in the contest, although I think the general drawing is the only one he has a chance in....ha ha! Maybe if NM had its own category, but I am sure that you dont get many entries from over here and although I know that there are some NM bucks that can hang with the AZ big boys, they just dont get seen very often. I am getting him scored at the end of the month....SCI....hope that works?

Good to see fellow FD members on here as well! azcoues, maybe will see you out there someday, however 3 years ago I promoted into administration so I am not out on the streets very often any more. cflores...we are 2430 - SCFD - I have promoted out of the unit, however held the presidents position of our Local for a couple of years. Reading this morning as I write this of our brothers shot in western NY state. Sad morning.

Jeff

post-660-0-99222500-1358367808_thumb.jpg

Here is 1 more picture of my buck. I had taken a small digital camera in with me that had a self-timer function on it. The timer worked well, but the camera was not focusing very well. This is the clearest picture that came out, but the worst as far as shadows go.

Had my buck officially scored by 2 scorers. SCI score put him at 98 4/8" and the B&C score had him at 98" even, gross.