Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

Help Scoring my 4x4 Muley

So I decided to do a quick score of my muley rack on the B&C webpage. Score = 256!!! :lol:

Before I go bragging about my 256 muley I thought I would get help from someone who actually knows what they are doing. Is there anyone out in the East Valley (Chandler/Gilbert/Temp) that would mind scoring my rack? I'll bring it over and buy you a sixer for your help.

Here is my original post with pics for those that asked.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/36128-nm-unit51-success/

Im in chandler and I can help you out. I am no official scorer but we can get it close. If you want to get it officially scored I know one of the official measures who works at Bass Pro that I can put you in touch with.

Enter it in the contest at Sportsman's Warehouse. They will officially score it SCI. You will probably win some cash if it scores 256".

Enter the CWT contest as well.

We need pictures!

The 256 was obviously a joke at how bad I was at a quick scoring try. :lol: I just entered the numbers in the boxes as I taped them off. I didn't mess with it too long, but knew I was way off. I would be happy with 156. The buck is the one in my signature pic.

In Gilbert, happy to help if you would like to bring it over. My guess is 180's. Most common mistake is two spread measurements and measuring the tops/backs incorrectly.

That is a great buck! I would also say 180's...depending on the spread. You still have a good chance to win cash at the SW contest.

Thanks everyone. I am having a friend finish off my euro mount using his beatles and he is supposed to have another friend score it. I'll post pics when my mount is done and take up some of these offers if we don't get it scored.

No score yet, so I'll be taking up some of you on your offers. Here are some pics of my finished euro mount. Dog got to it and damaged nose. Other than that came out great.

post-5874-0-68283600-1357110989_thumb.jpg

post-5874-0-57597300-1357110997_thumb.jpg

post-5874-0-19828000-1357111061_thumb.jpg

It was awesome to see this deer tonight. We have some great guessers on this sight. Thanks again for bringing it over Kevin.