My uncle just shot a nice buck out of 36a yesterday and the bucks were pushing does!! He shot his buck @ 11:30 pushing three does

Hunted 31 last weekend...nothing but a couple does. No rut activity that I saw.

I was glassing for a friend saturday that has the same tag as you Coues and Bass.

At 130 in the afternoon I found a upper 80's type 3 point waking around.

He seemed to be looking for something, LOL.

I also saw him make a scrape.

We found 2 fresh scrapes (besides the one I saw a buck do) also on saturday.

I believe this coming week things will be getting rutty in 31.

Jeff

Hunted 31 last weekend...nothing but a couple does. No rut activity that I saw.

Good luck on your hunt. It has been a while since I heard from you.

'Jeff

• Like 1

Starting Friday I will be off for the rest of the hunt. Hopefully I will find some rut activity in unit 31. The weather is definatly a good sign. I know that the weather may not start the rut but the cooler temps will make the deer more active at the least.

No rut activity last weekend in 39. Anyone else here hunt this unit?

Yes I have hunted this unit quite a bit.

Was in 21 this past Sunday and watched 2 bucks chase the heck out of 2 different does. I think they were just practicing but it was sure fun to watch.

I was out yesterday and missed a 63 yard shot at a mature buck all alone. He jumped the string on my bow as he was looking at me when I released. There were two twin two points in the same area but didnt seem like they were together. The buck that made me smash a gravedigger into the rocks was raking the brush and pawing the ground every so often (no doe in the area). This was in 24B near Superior. I think the Myan calendar is right tomorrow is the DAY..........!!! Not the end of the world but the start of the RUT!!!!! Oh ya!!! Missing your shot sucks....But not having the oportunity to miss the shot , I think sucks worse!!!!

DT

No rut activity last weekend in 39. Anyone else here hunt this unit?

Yes I have hunted this unit quite a bit.

Any chance you drive a white Wrangler? I might have seen you out there.

Speedy.

I actually do have a white wrangler. Cwt sticker on the back of the hardtop.

I was out yesterday and missed a 63 yard shot at a mature buck all alone. He jumped the string on my bow as he was looking at me when I released. There were two twin two points in the same area but didnt seem like they were together. The buck that made me smash a gravedigger into the rocks was raking the brush and pawing the ground every so often (no doe in the area). This was in 24B near Superior. I think the Myan calendar is right tomorrow is the DAY..........!!! Not the end of the world but the start of the RUT!!!!! Oh ya!!! Missing your shot sucks....But not having the oportunity to miss the shot , I think sucks worse!!!!

DT

Not having the opp! Yeah, just getting a good chance at a nice deer is so gratifying. Enjoy the chase!

I actually do have a white wrangler. Cwt sticker on the back of the hardtop.

Were you out last Sun. 12/30 with 3 guys total? I believe I glassed you up putting a stalk on in the morning.

Nope. That wasn't me. Stayed in town on the 30th