cflores

CWT Member Needs Your HELP

A couple weeks ago I entered a Dream Hunt Challenge contest, and now I’m 1 of 17 left in the country that could win this hunt. And the ONLY one representing Arizona! On a firefighter salary, this is a hunt that I would never be able to go on, unless I was to win a contest such as this. For the next 12 hours... it’s up to me to show them that I can promote my page.

So this is what I am asking of my CWT family. For those of you that have Facebook, or know someone that does Facebook social media. First: please go to Outdoors International Facebook page. It’s under the section called Dream Hunt Challenge. Second: Click on Elk Hunters Christmas Story, in here you will see different hunters from across the country. STOP on my page. It reads “ Firefreak “. Third: and Most Important. Please “Like” and” Share” my page.

The one that goes most viral wins!!! Please help your local CWT family member win this hunt of a lifetime. Thank You so much and Merry Christmas !!!

i don't do face book but sent to my wife she will help...

good luck!

James

• Like 1

good luck!

James

Thank You so much !!!

Done. Very good write-up! ...well put.

• Like 1

good luck!

James

Thanks !!!

done! good luck.

Thank You

Done. Very good write-up! ...well put.

Thank you.

done! good luck.

Thanks

A couple weeks ago I entered a Dream Hunt Challenge contest, and now I’m 1 of 17 left in the country that could win this hunt. And the ONLY one representing Arizona! On a firefighter salary, this is a hunt that I would never be able to go on, unless I was to win a contest such as this. For the next 12 hours... it’s up to me to show them that I can promote my page.

So this is what I am asking of my facebook friends and family. First: please go to Outdoors International Facebook page. It’s under the section called Dream Hunt Challenge. Second: Click on Elk Hunters Christmas Story, in here you will see different hunters from across the country. STOP on my page. It reads “ Firefreak “. Third: and Most Important. Please “Like” and” Share” my page.

The one that goes most viral wins!!! Please help me win this hunt of a lifetime. Thank You so much and Merry Christmas !!!

SURE COULD USE YOUR HELP. THANKS