way to get it done; patience and perserverance.

great write up and beauty pics too.

Congratulations Jim! Love the character on him. Great write-up and love the pictures, I feel like I walked in your tracks in some of those photos! :D Tough, big, and beautiful country!!!

Great write up, thanks for all the pics to boot, congrats on a great buck, and what a rack.

Grats

Jim,

That was a great story. Good job man!

Great story and photos Jim! Congrats on a great hunt, and a memorable experience.

Wow Jim, that was an awesome writeup and the pictures were great as well. Congratulations on a beautiful buck. I have got to get my butt up in some of that country. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

Great write-up and pics Jim!! Those solo hunts can get very trying and yet they are so memorable!! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing your story with us. LOVE it!!

Awesome buck Jim and great write-up and photos. I've decided this year that I'm putting in for Kaibab from now on...leftovers in the southern units as my backup. But only 1 bonus point...that's motivating. :D

Great story and pictures Jim. Thanks for sharing as usual.

Jim, Great documentation with pictures that you did solo. Way to stick out the tough conditions and take that nice buck. Pretty cool that you got so excited.

Where's the Buff???

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies all! I'm actually in my truck right now and gettin ready to cross the border headin south! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and best of luck on any hunts between now and then!

BTW... I did buy a Buffalo tag and spent half a day after the fresh snow trying to cut tracks near the park but found none, it was cool to carry a Buff tag in my pocket tho!