Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Brian Terry's memorial

This was an awesome experience to share with these agents. We bumped into them while on my hunt in 36b. We hiked back into the canyon with them and spent some time at this memorial. Thanks for all you guys do out there, and stay safe.

Wow, very touching! Thank you goes out to all the agents who serve to protect our borders. Thanks for sharing.

Casey can you tell me where this memorial is located, I would like to pay my respects to a man that paid the ultimate price. Thanks for posting and reminding us of the men and women that put their lives on the line every day. GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!!

Awesome memorial !! I know I shed a tear thinking of how this all went down. We can't thank our agents enough. Any day at work can turn into a deadly situation. Thanks to all who serve in the border patrol and armed forces abroad.

Let me know where it is too, I met Brian and worked out with him here in Sierra Vista, he was a very nice guy that drove a sweet corvette. I believe they have a memorial for him at the gym as well, Summit Fitness.