I have to scroll over to see everything. And I have a big computer screen, so I imagine most people have to scroll.

Amanda

ditto

You must have already fixed the scroll problem cause' it works great for me, no scroll. Great job Bass, that's really helpful to alot of poeple! I self taught myself a year ago how to post pic's and what a nightmare that was, especially when you don't know much about computers! This would have helped me a bunch! Thanks, JIM>

Let's see if I've learned anything here? ;) SUNP0001.jpg

I'll be damned!!! BASS you actually taught me something! You have no idea what you've accomplished. Look out C.W., I know how to post pictures now!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, that's a test photo from my new Wally World trailcam.

I havn't fixed anything yet, so for those who do not have to scroll, the photos may be shrinking on your computers. After I posted that I headed out to the mountains again to do some more scouting for elk, and the such. I'll get on that tonight when I can get on the desktop.

On 8/11/2006 at 5:03 AM, daryl_s said:

Thanks for posting that info BASS. I too struggled for a long time trying to post pictures using another website as a host but since being taught by other forum members it is so easy. I can upload a picture from my camera put it on photobucket and post it to this Tutuapp website in just a few minutes. Also, photobucket will resize your pictures when you upload them to their site so you don't even have to worry about resizing, plus like others have said, using another site as a host doesn't take up CWT space. If you have multiple pictures you can fit them all in one post too.

I also Update my favorite photos to photobucket, It's really cool, thanks for share this links for others. 🙂

17 minutes ago, Karunur said:

I also Update my favorite photos to photobucket, It's really cool, thanks for share this links for others. 🙂

Since you resurrected a 10-yr. old thread, I bet there's a motive involved. 🙄 It appears you have innundated the entire web with DL links for your software.