Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyc

Dec 2012 36B rifle tags filled Video added.

My son Joey harvested his first big game animal. I harvested my second coues deer. Awesome time with awesome people. Christmas came early this year. I want to thank Casey, Jim, Sheldon, Jay and my son Joey for making this hunt a memorable one for me. Joey had a 222yard shot,and mine was 270. Check out the pics and the video.

My son Joey harvested his first big game animal. I harvested my second coues deer. Awesome time with awesome people. Christmas came early this year. I want to thank Casey, Jim, Sheldon, Jay and my son Joey for making this hunt a memorable one for me. Joey had a 222yard shot,and mine was 270. Check out the pics and the video.

post-6087-0-21944900-1356276850_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-84387600-1356276878_thumb.jpg

Good memories,good bucks

I can't upload the video. File size is under 15MB. Any suggestions?

Congrats on your hunt Jimmy, a job well done. For the video just download it to Photobucket and then link it to here. Works every time.

I can't upload the video. File size is under 15MB. Any suggestions?

Congrats on your hunt Jimmy, a job well done. For the video just download it to Photobucket and then link it to here. Works every time.

Wouldn't upload to photobucket. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Jimmy,

Awesome buck. congratulations again. Hopefully, we will meet up again for a future hunt.

• Like 1

Thanks to the "GreeneMachine" I finally got the video up...... Check it out......

Good job Jimmy and congratulations to you and Joey. There is no doubt you and Joey won't ever forget this hunt. Thanks for sharing and kuddos to all your friends. Great picture of you and Joey.

TJ

• Like 1