Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Help me out - 870 youth no front sight

My oldest son went out chasing quail and he brought back the "shared" 870 pump with no front sight. Actually, he had the sight in his pocket. I've got taps and dies, but I cant re-thread something this shallow.I'm in the Show Low/Lakeside area, and need to get the front site replaced.

Any help is much appreciated.

Find a hi viz sight and slap that on rather then just the bead

+1

Bought a sight that snaps on. I thought that the recoil would knock it off but I've never had a problem. It's great in low light conditions. My daughter has never had a problem with acquiring it quickly.

Here's a link but sportsmans should carry them

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/3-1022156

I've had one of these a long time. They do the trick.

^^^^ Boycot Cheaper then Dirt! they pulled their internet firearms sales! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Umm why boycott them for being American and deciding not to sell items in one way? How many CTD guns do you have? Anyone who has an answer of zero has no reason to boycott them for that decision.

Last I checked America was free and you could sell things or not sell things. You also can charge whatever price you want. That helps to make extra money when the sheeple raise the demand to the limit of supply.

As for the OP, slap an aftermarket job on it from the cheapest source. Even if it is cheaper than dirt.

• Like 1

Well I got an Email from CTD saying Internet sales are back, guess your boycott worked.