Coach

Who's going out Tuesday?

Just curious how many will be out chasing these little buggers opening day. I'll be out with my oldest son trying to get his first with a bow. He wanted nothing more last year than to get one with a bow, but his tag was in the youth hunt, and we just had too many other kids to spend the time needed to make it happen. This year, he's been shooting like crazy and he and I have the same tag for the first time. I won't even try to fill my tag until he's got his down. Should be a great time.

Take your cameras, be safe and good luck to all you archery javi hunters.

Hey Jason. Mark and I will be down there, deer hunting for half a day and then pig hunting the other half. We will be doing this for two or three days. We will have to keep in touch. Good luck to you guys.

Brian

Awesome Brian, you guys both have my number. Looking at the weather, sleet and snow for a couple days, clearing up Tuesday morning - should be a lot of activity. Don't want to get greedy, but I'm guessing the coues and muley bucks will be out of their beds too. Best wishes to all out chasing pigs and deer at the start of the new year.

Headed out to 36c for six days of solo hunting. I have not tagged a pig since 2005 so its time. I shot one with a 300 grain hollow point from my 454 casull at twenty yards and it got away since the last time I tagged a pig. I am going to try to trophy hunt for deer whitetail or muleys and shoot a legend, but more than likely will "settle" for any deer larger than what I have taken or just a really cool buck. I just need to finish my wife's cow elk hunt in 3b today. I cannnot find a cow to save my life. Good luck to everyone.

I'll be out there Tuesday and Wednesday. First bow hunt!!

Unit 33, taking a high school senior out on his first ever hunt!

Wouldn't miss opening day for the world. A lot of people ask what my plans are for New Years Eve and I always say the same thing, "sleeping! Have to get up early." :D

Angie will be out bright and early. Although she tried with her bow for two days last year on her rifle hunt, this will be Angie's first year with an archery tag. We are going to have a lot of fun with some good friends! Can't wait!

Good luck to all!

Tracy