RAM

Two CWT Members on "Outlanders Limited Draw" Hunting show *PHOTOS ADD*

Here is some photos of my buck up close. Hope you all enjoyed the show.

post-2793-0-93576700-1366510901_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-81780500-1366510974_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-20999500-1366511035_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-78352900-1366511192_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-37708300-1366511342_thumb.jpg

Alittle snow never hurt anyone!!!!! :)

post-2793-0-88514100-1366511632_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-78235900-1366511546_thumb.jpg

Here are some photos of Regan's buck we got after the camera crew had left. This buck is awesome and is a perfect 4x4. This buck is right at 100 inches!!!!!!!

post-2793-0-16080400-1366511412_thumb.jpg

post-2793-0-29582700-1366511504_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I was wondering if you guys got another buck after the cameras left. Now i am really impressed. That 4x4 is a great buck and pretty rare in my opinion.

Again, you guys did outstanding with the show and the hunt.

Great job on the show -a great hunt showcasing our state and the challenges couse deer hunting presents. Congrats!

Azbow that was the first thing that went through my head when we started looking my buck over! Not very often you find a typical 4 by 4. As soon as I Ryan and I saw the buck it was a no brainier!

way to represent guys! I had dvr'd it and just finished it. That is what coues hunting is all about! Congrats on the experience and trophy

Great show guys.... They did edit it so that it looked like you just jumped from place to place. I really thank you did a great job and represented well..

Congrats guys.

Chris

Friendly reminder to please spread the word and vote for our show, that is if you liked it!!!!!! We could use any and all support from you guys! Thanks again for all the comments, we appreciate the positive feedback. -Ryan

• Like 1

Regan, I watched your episode twice now! You guys did awesome! The first time I watched it, I thought dam... that guy looks familiar! Its a small world out there especially amongst serious grey ghost hunters. Take care and consider yourself having another vote. And maybe I will run into you again, come next Jan! We can catch up more!

Thank you Rob I'm glad you were able to check it out! Thank you for the vote to man and hope to see you in the woods this coming January!

Man what a hunt!! I made my gf sit down and watch it!! She's putting in for the late hunt this year and hope she gets it! Great job guys! And I swore up and down you guys were in my neck of the woods. Have my vote!

Azbowhntr, I dont believe it's on there web site yet. Go to their facebook page an you will see the trailer. Our show has aired several times so be sure to look again if you missed it. Thanks to all for your comments, it always nice to get positive feed back!!!!! - Ryan