Sign in to follow this  
Hanksaiditbest

WTB a quality used RH bow

I am looking to pick up a lightly used compound bow as an upgrade from my dinosaur hoyt. Looking for something with atleast a draw weight of 70# and a DL of 29 (preferably adjustable). Let me know what you have for sale or trade, I do have a tripod/pistol grip up for trade plus cash on my part..willing to pay in full as well. Interested in but not limited to... Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, PSE, G5/Quest

Thanks!

I was considering upgrading my sons bow as well and after reading your post decided to do it. So I would like you to consider my mathews switchback. Comes with a rest and a spot Hogg 7 deadly pins sight. The set up is about 5 years old and has been professionally maintained. I think for $550.00 you will be set for awhile. Interested? James @ 928-606-6101. Let me know

I have a 2005 Bowtech liberty currently set at 29 1/2" (I think) and @ 70lbs. was asking $300. It is in great shape, with new strings. Already have good tripod..... was asking $300 for the bare bow.

Thanks!

Greg

I have a 29" RH Mathews Black Max 2 for sale. Including an extra set of winners choice strings and a 30" draw cam. I was asking $300.00. Comes with Mathews Quiver, copper john dead nuts sight with replacements pins and limbsaver stabilizer.

post-2255-0-29734100-1357361195_thumb.jpg