ADDICT

Florida Mountains Ibex

Hey guys,

I shot a monster billy ibex on Jan 01. I broke his front left shoulder and I believe I punctured one lung. We tracked him a few hundred yards and left him until Wednesday morning.

When we popped into the basin, we glassed his band leaving the canyon and he was not with them. We eventually trailed him into multiple blood-filled beds and jumped him at 20ft. He was extremely weak and disoriented.

He hobbled across the draw and down an adjacent chute. He's definitely struggling.

It snowed non stop today and we dropped off the top to refuel. His blood trail is toast but were very confident that he will be within a few hundred yards of where we last saw him.

The main reason I'm posting this is to let any other archers in the area know that if they see him to let me know. He's an absolute giant, 45" or so. I really appreciate any help!! I have until the 15th to track him down. My tag is punched and I'm going to find this guy.

I have a ton of photos and videos of him.

"You skin grizz?"

• Like 1

Good luck finding your Billy. That being said, I pretty much hate your guts. A monster Ibex is a dream hunt of mine, and it sounds like you have filled that one. That, combined with the 27 other hunts you have been on and videoed this year lead me to say, as lovingly as possible, get bent. Screw you and your neverending string of hunts and great animals ;). Also, please post hero pics so I can be even more jealous and agitated, you unbelievable jerk.

Your pal,

kevin

• Like 1

Good luck Zac, I'll keep my eyes peeled for him during my muzzy hunt in Feb, but I have a feeling he'll be at your taxidermists long before then.

Good luck on closing the deal and finding him. Looking forward to the pictures and video. Sounds like you're starting this year off right!

Man sure hope you find him and a huge congrats Ive been wanting to do that.

I've been with Zac on this hunt for every step of the way.

We're doing everything we can to recover this tremendous billy.

The weather has been our worst enemy on this hunt.

We'll keep you posted.

I feel bad for my shenanigans earlier I the thread now. Zac, thought you had this billy in the bag. I'm sure you guys will turn him up. I know you're doing everything you can, hope he turns up soon for you. Good luck bro.

I sure hope you find him. He's got to be there close to where you last saw him. Best wishes on a recovery.

I sure hope you find him. He's got to be there close to where you last saw him. Best wishes on a recovery.

I just returned from an "orientation" trip on friday. Visibility was terrible due to fog. I will be there on the 22nd for the second season. Anything I can do to help? Contact me If you wish. Rest assured, I will let you know in the unlikely event I come across him. Was he last in the South Peak area or?

Thanks for all of the support guys. I will post some pics and a video tomorrow. I have till the 15th!