Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Outcome of the Game & Fish meeting today????

Good job guys, thanks for rep'ing the site well with calm and inteligent aruguments! I got my AM/PM mixed up and thought the meeting was later tonight, not this morning. -_-

• Like 1

is it over? I just got home and tried the link but all I get is commercials and then a G&F logo.

I didnt catcht the beginning but if indeed the commission is going to make the decision based on scientific data with regards to the baiting and the data shows that saliva or increased concentration of deer can spread the CWD (or other diseases) then all of the people are just talking for the sake of it.......right?

The system they have in place right now for public comment is great but (in this case) "effective' comments would have to be made from biologist.....further, wildlife biologist that can refute that baiting will not increase the speading of CWD (we dont have any cased yet that I know of) or other diseases!

you can tell by looking at them they are tired of listening to those speaking for baiting

They've already made up their minds for sure. This is just a waste of time. Their comments they just discussed clearly show that they don't care what people say, that they're getting annoyed. What a disappointment.

So does this take effect immediately?

No, they said July 1st was the effective date.

Thanks Lance