Sign in to follow this  
Becker

Checking out for the SEASON!!!

Well, after a year to be remembered in Arizona I decided to head back down to Mexico. Needless to say I was not disappointed!!!

Found this 109 + ( ;) Just for you Casey) early in the hunt and just could not let him go. His Eye guards blew me away!!!

post-553-0-03468000-1358177823_thumb.jpg

post-553-0-12708400-1358177837_thumb.jpg

And as if that was not enough to top off my 2012/13 season, I managed to re-find this OLD BEAST of a buck that haunted me from last year. Grosses 118 and 4/8 !!!

post-553-0-89877300-1358177615_thumb.jpg

post-553-0-86910800-1358177841_thumb.jpg

I can't believe that I found him. My father and I pounded the area where I had seen him last January. Over and over again we looked. Three different trips. And on January 7th, an exact year later, exact time of day, everything, there he was with one doe in the same draw as before. I guess it goes to show persistence pays off!!!

Anyway hope you all enjoy the pics! Good luck to all the hunters still out there!!! Can't wait to see more successful pics!

Man that's awesome! Crazy how you found the bigger one in the same place at the same time. Do you happen to have any more pics at different angles of the 118 buck. Love to see them if you do.

Wow Devin! Congrats on two more giant deer. I am glad I am not a big coues buck with you in the hills. How did he change from last January? I don't remember seeing the 4th points in the live photo you posted. I think I guessed him at 118 based on last years photo.

GOODNESS!!!! Congrats!!

You are having a heck of a year man.... Congrats.

Congratulations on an outstanding year! What a way to end it with that brute of a buck.

Oh WOW man!! You should buy a lottery ticket! :) If I say you did awesome! that will be and undestatement! Congratulations :)

Ernesto C

Holy Crap Devin :o So, so awesome, congratulations!!!